Now for the first time in more than 80 years, the sounds of steam returns to the Stewartstown Railroad!!
Steam locomotives on the Stewartstown Railroad were replaced with Plymouth gasoline engines in the mid-1930s.
So come ride a Unique, Limited Capacity, Photo Charter on SEPTEMBER 29, 2019, max of 45 — 50 passengers.
Seats are $99.00 for Non-Members — $89.00 for Members
Depart Stewartstown Station: 6:00 PM
- The first time steam has run on the Stewartstown Railroad in over 80 years.
- Select photo locations not easily accessed.
- Patrons Ride in a 1920’s vintage coach or an open air coach
- Evening photos along the line
- Night photos at the Iron Bridge and Stewartstown 1914 Station
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT: FRIENDS OF THE STEWARTSTOWN RAILROAD
E-mail: email@example.com — Telephone: (717) 654-7530
JOIN NOW AND PAY THE MEMBERS PRICE
1 Years Membership + Photo Charter Members Price — $109.00
Download Sign-up Form Here or Pay below using our PayPal Service below
Note: All sales are final, no refunds, trip runs rain or shine, Photo location may change dependent on weather and safe accessibility, locomotive substitution at operator’s discretion